Sunday, April 7, 2013

VampDonanld's

At McDonald's, today (asuming you are reading this on Sunday, April 7, 2013), on the play area (yes, I still go on them) I saw a girl with a missing 2 front teeth, sharp teeth beside the place where her two front teeth would have been*, and she was holding on to the bars with her hands, and she was completely upside-down! And she was like, seven or so, while I, a ten year old boy, can only go 90ยบ on the bar things, obviously she must either be a vampire or I'm not that strong for a ten year old boy, I'd go with the first one because I'm actually pretty strong, in fact, I'm actually doing one-hand push-ups while blogging this.

P.S. If you are a vampire who visited McDonald's on Sunday April 7, 2013, please tell me.

* AKA** the two front gums.***

** Also known as.

***not really.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha I love that you wrote "I'm actually doing one-hand push-ups while blogging this." So great!
    P.S. I hope you are able to find this mysterious vampire-girl.

    ReplyDelete