The kid that sits next to me on the bus, Austin (as you may have figured out by the title) was really annoying on the bus today, at first he "mistook"* me for a new kid, when I showed him my wart on my left hand to prove it was me, which he teased me about that, and so did Marcus, the kid in the seat behind me, saying I had gerrbies** or something,
then when I told him I had a youtube account called frances7000, he said it was a stupid youtube account, and said I'd get 1000 000 000***, dislikes, and basically ruined my whole bus ride, yet strangly**** when everybody on the bus moved up closer to the front I still sat next to him.
* Annoyed me by calling me a new kid because I had a new green coat on.
** A disease Austin made up that's worse than rabies and occurs when someone has a wart on his left hand.
*** One billion.
**** Haha made you look!
No comments:
Post a Comment