Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Flash Fiction 1

I'm making Flash Fictions* in school, and I'm putting my first one up on my blog, here it is:

Everything was perfect ,but suddenly Bob snapped! Literally! Okay, it was actually metaphorically , but it was literally metaphorically!
Then, the Pillsbury Doughboy made a bunch of cookies and bribed me into putting him into the story. But I don't really like peas so the Jolly Green Giant won't bribe me into putting him into the stoty. Drat! I just put him in anyways!
Well you won't catch me putting Cap'n Crunch in the...Shoot! I just put him in!

That was my Flash Fiction, more coming soon!

Preview for next time: Canada Dry etc. got up and started to dance etc.

I will post next FF when I get a comment on this post.

*A story I have to write in 5 minutes for 5 minutes and do nothing but write, no erasing, no taking a long time to think, and I have to include a certain phrase, this phrase was "Everything was perfect, but suddenly...".




1 comment:

  1. That's a fun exercise! I enjoyed the bribery.
    Post the next one!!

    ReplyDelete