Friday, April 19, 2013

Flash Fiction 2

Flash Fiction 2 is finally up!

Blah blah blah, Canada dry, yada yada yada, he got up and started to dance.
The Tasmanian Devils got up and started to dance.
The chickens got up and started to dance.
The pigs were asleep but they dreamed of getting up and starting to dance.
The snakes had no legs, but they got up and started to dance anyways.
The humans were too lazy to get up and start to dance.

This one's sentence was, you guessed it, "got up and started to dance".

I will post next one once I get a comment on this post.
Sneak peak for next one:
I hate MnMs so I tried to smash them.

2 comments:

  1. Post the next one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't right now because I wrote FF3 in my notebook and my notebook is at school.
      But I'll post it on Monday I can promise that!

      Delete