Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Flash Fiction IV

D.r Celaphod created a doomsday device out of an apple computer, and then Bill Gates destroyed it, not because it was a doomsday device, but because it was a Mac. But then, as the sun beat down, D.r Celaphod created a death ray out of a PC, because Steve Jobs was dead, he didn't destroy it, but fortunately the PC crashed right as D.r Celaphod tried to blow up Some Random Guy with his death ray.
Then Darth Vader crushed D.r Celaphod for no real reason. "I wanted to." said Darth Vader, when I asked him why he crushed D.r Celaphod. "Bah!" Said Hobbes the Adam of Weirdness.
What? Bah! Bada! I am going to write a novel in jibberish! It's an underrated language. ROBO-FISH! No! Garbage day is NEXT YEAR! Don't eat it! Stop making me eat dead foxes! 'Cause that's Arted Fuster's job! Whoever the heck he is. Bah! Gabagabadagaba! Jibberish! I am going to stop right now! Stop writing you stupid hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment